Rotor ALDHU 24mm Crank Arms
The lightest cranks made by Rotor, the ALDHU 24mm Crank Arms are constructed of stiff and durable 7055 aluminium. The modular ALDHU system affords great adjustability thanks to the OCP Mount technology, allowing the rider to adjust the position of oval chainrings incrementally. Compatible with the 24mm diameter ALDHU axle, this crank system will fit snugly into a host of bottom bracket standards including BSA and PF30.
- A key component of the ALDHU modular crankset system from Rotor
- Rotor's lightest cranks
- OCP Mount technology compatibility for incrememntal chainring adjustment
- Weight: 355 grams (170mm version, cranks only)
- Q-Factor: 148mm / 153mm depending on axle choice, rim or disc
- Chainline: 43.5mm / 46mm depending on axle choice, rim or disc
- Material: 7055 aluminium
- Bottom bracket compatibility: BB86 / BB90 / PF30 / BBRIGHT / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB30
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.