SRAM DUB BSA 68/73mm Bottom Bracket
The SRAM DUB BSA 68/73mm Bottom Bracket provides an efficient and easy to install solution to connecting the crankset to the bike. Threaded aluminium cups are lightweight and feature hardwearing splines to make installation a breeze. The bearings are super-smooth to provide efficient, low rotational friction, and their gutter sealing configuration improves their longevity markedly, even when exposed frequently to inclement weather conditions.
This bottom bracket is compatible with all SRAM DUB crank arm axles that have a diameter of 28.99mm and threads into BSA 68/73mm English bottom bracket shells.
- A smooth, efficient, light, easy to install bottom bracket
- Compatible with SRAM DUB crankset spindles/axles
- Compatible with English 68 to 73mm wide BSA threaded bottom bracket shells
- Sealed cartridge bearing for long lasting rotational efficiency
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Lightweight aluminium cup material
- ISO 4210 compliant