Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 Chainset
Featuring precision manufactured HollowTech II aluminium crank arms, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 Chainset guarantees to transfer every watt generated into forward momentum, even when under the strain of a grand tour sprint. As their name would imply, these crank arms have a hollow construction that is meticulously internally chamfered to lower weight without sacrificing any strength.
Partnering the crank arms is a hollow outer chainring that follows the same design targets; increased stiffness, improved strength and lower weight. In addition, both outer and inner chainrings feature unique tooth profiling to heighten shifting smoothness and speed. To complete the design, the 24mm diameter HollowTech II spindle mates perfectly with Hollowtech II bottom brackets (available separately) to provide increased pedalling efficiency under load.
- A top-of-the-range 12-speed chainset offering the optimum balance of low weight and rigidity
- HollowTech II hollow aluminium crank arms increase stiffness and strength while reducing mass
- Hollow outer chainring, grants improvements in rigidity for better shifting while saving weight
- The chainring teeth are optimised for better efficiency when used with a 12-speed chain
- HollowTech II 24mm diameter spindle increases stiffness and efficiency
- The spindle is designed to work seamlessly with HollowTech II bottom brackets (available separately)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 714 grams (175mm length, 54-40T), 692 grams (175mm length, 52-36T), 685 grams (175mm length, 50-34T)