SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 1x Flat Mount DUB Electronic Groupset
With components designed specifically for the challenges of gravel riding; the SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 1x Flat Mount DUB Electronic Groupset is the ideal addition to any bike build themed around adventures or races over testing trails and tracks.
SRAM’s AXS format wirelessly connects the levers to the rear derailleur, offering super-easy installation and faultless gear shifts. With a simple touch of the lever buttons, the rear mech, with its redesigned b-knuckle, smoothly and accurately glides over the wide-ranging 10-44T, 12-speed cassette. With such a wide range of gears available, any severity of terrain becomes more manageable, and the single chainring setup of the chainset promotes simplicity and chain security over rough surfaces.
All of the rider’s power is transferred to the drivetrain thanks to the light, stiff and strong aluminium crank arms and their partnering, oversized DUB spindle. Stopping duties are taken care of admirably by the hydraulic disc brakes that grant confidence and control in all weather.
Between rides, the gear system can be connected to the AXS smartphone app, offering the opportunity to manage and customise gear changing behaviour and monitor battery levels across all of the components.
- 1 x pair of SRAM Rival Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake eTap AXS D1 Levers
- 2 x SRAM Rival Flat Mount Disc Brake Calipers with stainless steel 20mm hardwear
- 1 x 1800mm and 1 x 950mm hydraulic hoses (already connected to the levers and calipers)
- 2 x SRAM Paceline Center Lock 160mm Rounded Rotors (lockrings not included)
- 1 x SRAM Rival 1x D1 DUB WIDE 40T Crankset (bottom bracket not included)
- 1 x SRAM Rival D1 Flattop Chain with 120 Links, PowerLock connector, 12-speed
- 1 x SRAM XG-1251 D1 Silver XDR Cassette, 12-Speed, 10-44 sprocket ratio
- 1 x SRAM Rival XPLR Etap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur, 12-speed, maximum sprocket size: 44T
- 1 x SRAM eTap AXS battery for the rear derailleur
- 1 x SRAM eTap/AXS battery charger and cable
- A 12-speed groupset designed specifically for gravel riding and racing
- The AXS electronic levers control both the gears and the brakes
- The AXS XPLR electronic rear derailleur has a redesigned b-knuckle to guarantee smooth shifting across the larger cassette
- The AXS rear derailleur and levers communicate wirelessly, offering faultless shifting
- The aluminium crank arms are light and strong to guarantee excellent power transfer
- An oversized DUB chainset spindle increases pedalling efficiency
- The single chainring format is simple and provides excellent chain retention
- A wide ranging, 10-44T cassette provides a vast range of gear ratios
- Powerful and reliable hydraulic disc brakes stop consistently in all conditions
- The gear system can be connected to the AXS app for gear management and battery monitoring