Scott Addict RC (HMX) Frameset 2017
Scott have long been a big name in the cycling world, and with the Scott Addict RC (HMX) Frameset 2017, they've created a bike that hits the very highest performance notes. Used by the professional riders of Team Orica-GreenEdge and IAM Cycling, this bike provides the all-important features that help you cross the line in record time.
Equipped with a racing geometry that sets the rider in an aggressive, full tilt, high tempo performance ride. Made from HMX carbon fibre, this frameset retains a lightweight stiffness, with the HMX carbon boasting a 20% improvement on standard carbon fibre rigidity, allowing you to put all your power into the pedals without worrying about efficiency losses through flex. Weighing just 1090 grams with the fork and frame combined, this is frameset is comfortable and accommodating on the climbs.
Compatible for use with Di2 and electronic groupsets, you can benefit from improved aerodynamics as cables are internally routed through the frame. A tapered head tube and an oversized bottom bracket assuring you of improved power transfer, you can also be assured of a more direct and connected feel when steering.
- Racing geometry
- Di2 compatible and internal cable routeing
- HMX carbon fibre frame and fork that weigh in at just 790/300g
- Frame as used by Team Orica-GreenEDGE or IAM Cycling
- Oversized bottom bracket for improved rigidity and stiffness
- Tapered headtube for improved handling
- Includes front fork and seat tube
- FRAME: Scott Addict RC Di2 HMX carbon fibre, IMP Carbon technology, replaceable dropout, 790 grams
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF86.5
PRODUCT REF: 729704
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more