725g S-Works 12r and 825g 10r frames.
47c/650b x 2.1” tyre clearance
Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost
- S-Works Aethos FACT 12r Carbon frame
- S-Works FACT Carbon flat-mount disc fork
- Roval Alpinist carbon seatpost
- Frame only claimed weight - 585 grams, size 56cm
Future Shock 3.0 for enhanced compliance and control.
Pioneering endurance geometry for improved capability.
Lightweight frame, aero design, and advanced carbon blend for peak performance.
- An exceptionally light gravel frameset that delivers the quickest ride across trails, tracks and bumpy back roads
- The 12r carbon frame weighs just 725g (size 56)
- The frame’s sophisticated carbon layup and refined tube shaping borrowed from the Aethos road bike ensures sublime reactivity and tremendous rough surface compliance
- Thanks to the advanced design and carbon layup, a straight, hollow drive-side chainstay can be used, promoting a super-clean aesthetic
- The fork weighs 400g (uncut) is laterally stiff but damps vibrations from rough terrain
- Tremendous tyre clearance for 700 x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” tyres grants more capability across the harshest riding surfaces
- The Crux boasts the highest tyre clearance-to-weight ratio in the gravel bike world
- Performance gravel geometry with a 10mm longer reach, 72mm drop and low stack delivers balance, agile handling and composure
- A threaded bottom bracket, 27.2mm seatpost size, simple seatpost clamp and no-fuss rear derailleur hanger ease maintenance and usability
- 136 gram Roval Alpinist seatpost
- Frameset rider weight limit: 125kg
- A burly trail bike frame that offers a precise, responsive and composed ride over any terrain
- The M4 aluminium construction is robust and light
- A wide diameter down tube increases lateral stiffness for reactive acceleration
- A low slung top tube improves manoeuvrability through the most technical trails
- Shaped seat stays provide ample clearance for 29x2.6" tyres
- The long reach, slack head angle and steep seat angle ensure perfect weight distribution, composed handling and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable dropouts let the Fuse be run geared or single-speed and allow the ride to be tuned by altering the chainstay length by up to 15mm
- Designed for 29" diameter wheels
- Compatible with disc brakes and 148mm thru-axles (thru-axle included)
You've viewed 6 of 6 products