Shimano HG601 105 5800 11-speed Chain
The Shimano HG601 105 5800 11-speed Chain offers smooth and reliable shifting in a lightweight package. Utilising a 5.62mm width, the overall weight is just 257 grams, while the Sil-Tec surface treatment improves longevity and durability, no matter the conditions. The inner plate has been optimised to offer smooth shifting under load and provide a near-silent operation. An included quick link is another nice feature; allowing you to fit and remove the chain with ease, without the need for any tools.
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width
- Optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- The included quick link enables fast tool-free chain assembly
- Weight: 257 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".