Shimano M8100 XT SPD Race Pedals
The Shimano M8100 XT SPD Race MTB Pedals are ideal for those riders who value off-road performance and low weight, having been refined over years of development they are easy to clip in and out of and provide great support for smooth pedalling and power transfer. The low profile design means that they won’t catch rocks, roots or ruts and allows earlier pedalling out of corners. The tension is easy to adjust and a sealed cartridge bearing system needs little maintenance.
- Shimano M8100 XT SPD Race Pedals (pair)
- Shimano SM-SH51 Single Release Cleats
- Designed to take the rigours of off-road competition whilst also being perfect for cross country trail riding
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chromoly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- Claimed weight 342 grams per pair
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.