Shimano SM-RT64 Deore Disc Brake Rotor
Compatible with road or off-road Center Lock hubs, Shimano’s SM-RT64 Deore Disc Brake Rotor has a precision cut stainless steel braking surface that gives improved braking performance, increased pad clearance and better cooling. The alloy spider reduces weight and increases rigidity for more consistent braking and the rotor is supplied with a steel lockring.
- Shimano SM-RT64 rotors offer secure and easy set-up with the proven Center Lock mounting system
- Precision cut stainless steel braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Comes complete with steel lockring
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight for 160mm rotor with lockring is 153 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".