Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Cassette 11-32T
Using the brand's vast technical knowledge, sophisticated materials and a wide range of gear ratios, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Cassette 11-32T is an ideal choice for riders looking to conquer challenging alpine ascents or the local 20% power climb.
The 11 to 32 tooth, 11-speed sprocket configuration provides a huge selection of gear-inch options allowing the rider to fine-tune their cadence precisely in line with the topography of the parcours. The 32 tooth biggest sprocket allows for easier climbing of the stiffest mountain passes while the 11 tooth smallest sprocket offers a big for thundering along flat valley roads.
The sprockets' teeth are chamfered via Shimano's HYPERGLIDE technology, giving them optimal profiles to provide slicker, smoother gear shifts, no matter the riding conditions. The sprockets have a minimal construction and are clustered together on "spider" carrying frames to reduce weight while maintaining stiffness and durability.
- A lightweight, wide ranging cassette optimised for riding in the mountains
- The 11 to 32 sprocket configuration grants a wide range of narrowly spaced ratios for all topography
- The 32 sprocket is ideal for ascending the toughest mountains and punchy classics style climbs
- HYPERGLIDE technology optimally shapes the sprocket's teeth for superior gear shifting
- Grouped sprocket format includes weight saving carrier “spiders” to maintain stiffness and efficiency
- Compatible for use with Shimano 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Model Number: R8000
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 292 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.