Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Air Road Cycling Shoes
Combat the stress on your feet that often comes from hot weather riding with the Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Air Road Cycling Shoes. The Microfibre Techpro upper is not only well vented, supple and light, but also has hydro and anti-mould treatments, which assist odour control and hygiene - exactly what is required for riding on warm sweaty days.
Combining the Soft Instep Closure-4 and the Techno-3 Push systems ensures a consistent and balanced application of pressure around the shoe so that your foot feels supported, but not crushed. An Adjustable Heel Retention Device (also replaceable) secures the foot into the back of the shoe by reinforcing the top of the heel cup, and again the fit is easily customisable thanks to micro-adjustable screws.
The lightweight, handmade Vented Carbon Sole has exceptional power transfer, and the fully replaceable polyurethane heel pad has a refreshed design. These shoes are compatible with standard three-hole Look and Shimano pedals.
- Vented Microfibre Techpro upper finished in white facilitates airflow and reflects the sun to keep feet cool
- Handmade Vented Carbon Sole has a unique carbon weave at opposing angles that maximises stiffness
- Carefully designed flex in the toe box relieves stress on the plantar tendon
- Hydro and anti-mould treatment improves hygiene and odour-control by preventing the onset of bacteria
- Soft Instep Closure-4 system, adjustable from both sides, distributes pressure evenly on the inside and outside of the foot
- Techno-3 Push system creates a fit unique to the shape of your foot
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device holds the heels securely reducing the risk of hotspots from movement or slippage
- Micro-adjustments ensure fully bespoke and customisable fit
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when off the bike
- Compatible with three-bolt Look and Shimano pedals
Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Air Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.