Specialized Air Tool Road Pump
Taking things back to the basics in order to provide an effective, refined and neat user experience, the Specialized Air Tool Road Pump is a fantastic choice for the rider wanting a reliable and powerful bike pump when bad luck strikes.
With a dual-chamber design offering a boosted air channelling capacity, an improvement of around 25% is made over the previous design, shaving almost two minutes off the inflation time of previous models. With a Presta only head, size and weight is kept to a minimum, and this pump is able to offer improved reliability by means of reducing the functions it needs to fulfil.
A machined outer barrel for extra grip whilst pumping, an all-aluminium inner and outer chamber providing day-in and day-out durability. A mount for water bottle bosses, and with a maximum pressure of 100 psi, this pump incorporates a dust cover to assure you of long-lasting cover and protection from the elements when mounted on your frame.
- Minimalistic frame pump that provides efficiency and reliability for high-pressure road tyres
- Inverted double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 25% over previous design
- Presta-only head keeps size and weight to a minimum
- Dust cover keeps the insides clean
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable performance
- Water bottle boss mount included
- Max pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 60cc
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".