Specialized Air Tool Road V2 Mini Pump
The Specialized Air Tool Road V2 Mini Pump succeeds in the difficult task of combining low weight, minimalism and pumping efficiency.
The inverse double chamber design reduces the size of the pump but increases the air volume to cut pumping time to any set pressure by two minutes over its predecessor. Durability is bestowed by robust, aluminium inner and outer chambers while the Presta-only compatibility keeps the weight down and also caters for all road bike valves.
A machined outer barrel affords extra purchase while pumping before the updated dust cover prevents contamination and can’t be rattled free, even over rough ground. The optional water bottle boss frame mounting bracket completes by storing the pump neatly and securely on the bike.
- Lightweight, compact and efficient, this pump is perfect to take out on the road
- Inverted double chamber design is smaller yet increases the air handling capacity by 58% when compared to the previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable performance
- Presta-only head keeps size and weight to a minimum while the dust cover keeps the insides clean
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping
- Updated dust cover design prevents the pump from opening due to vibration
- Water bottle boss frame mounting bracket included
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 30cc