Granite Design Talon Tyre Lever and Chain Link Tool
This handy Granite Design Talon Tyre Lever and Chain Link Tool is compact and super light so you can strap it to your frame or pop it in a saddle bag or pocket. It has two parts that work separately as tyre levers, but when you clip them together they form a chain breaker that is compatible with 9 to 12-speed chains and links. You can even store a spare quick-link inside the lever. The construction is strong and sturdy, using fibre-reinforced nylon, with stainless steel on the tips, and the levers won't damage carbon fibre rims making it the ideal tool for the majority of setups.
- Tyre levers and quick-link tool
- Super-strong fibre-reinforced nylon levers
- Stainless-steel tips
- Compatible with 9 to 12-speed quick-links and chains
- Room to store a spare quick-link
- Can be used with carbon rims
- Dimensions: 8mm(H) x 19mm(W) x 130mm(L)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 40 grams
- Please note: Quick link pictured not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.