Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
FACT, short for 'Functional Advanced Composite Technology' is one of Specialized's premium carbon fibres. Designed to offer you a better ride.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
The ultralight weighs only 725 or 825 grams for the 12r and 10r FACT frames respectively.
A low stack height and long reach ensures balanced weight distribution and quick handling.
Specialized Crux Comp Disc Gravel Bike 2022
The Specialized Crux Comp Disc Gravel Bike is the ideal choice for riders who like to tackle mixed-terrain routes with as much speed as possible. The frame and fork utilise a sophisticated carbon layup pattern and refined tube shapes borrowed from the groundbreaking Aethos road bike to grant low weight, maximum pedalling efficiency and exceptional rough surface compliance. The frame weighs just 825 grams (size 56), and the fork comes in at 400 grams, but despite these impressive numbers, resilience and durability aren’t sacrificed, enabling the rider to thunder across the biggest hits with utmost confidence.
The frameset offers tremendous tyre clearance, with up to 700c x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” rubber being catered for. Accommodating such tyres enables the Crux to confront the most demanding rock and root-strewn rides with heightened traction, control and comfort. However, despite this tyre clearance, clever design and innovative carbon orientation mean that a hollow, straight, and aesthetically pleasing drive-side chainstay can be used, rather than an ugly, kinked format.
A performance gravel geometry with a longer reach, 72mm bottom bracket drop and lower stack delivers nimble handling and balance, while extra robustness is provided by the super-strong gravel-specific DT Swiss G540 wheelset. This wheelset is driven by a slick-shifting, wide-ranging SRAM Rival 1 11-speed gear setup and is stopped with aplomb in all weather conditions by hydraulic disc brakes.
- A light, nimble gravel bike that delivers a speedy, uncomplicated ride across trails, tracks and bumpy back roads
- The 10r carbon frame weighs just 825g (size 56)
- The frame’s sophisticated carbon layup and refined tube shaping borrowed from the Aethos road bike ensures sublime reactivity and tremendous rough surface compliance
- Thanks to the advanced design and carbon layup, a straight, hollow drive-side chainstay can be used, promoting a super-clean aesthetic
- The fork weighs 400g (uncut) is laterally stiff but damps vibrations from rough terrain
- Tremendous tyre clearance for 700 x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” tyres grants more capability across the harshest riding surfaces
- Performance gravel geometry with a 10mm longer reach, 72mm drop and low stack delivers balance, agile handling and composure
- A threaded bottom bracket, 27.2mm seatpost size, simple seatpost clamp and no-fuss rear derailleur hanger ease maintenance and usability
- The DT Swiss G540 wheels are robust and low maintenance
- A SRAM Rival 1 11-speed gear configuration shifts flawlessly amongst a vast range of ratios
- Hydraulic disc brakes exhibit stopping power and control in all conditions
- Frameset rider weight limit: 125kg
- Complete bike rider weight limit: 109kg (this is lower than the frame because the components have lower rider weight limits)
|Frame||Specialized Crux FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Crux FACT 12r Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP BSA|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear, 118.9mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SunRace, 11-42t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1x, with a 40t chainring|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss G540 Disc, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss G540 Disc, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Tan Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Tan Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturer Weight||8.5kg, size 56, out-of-the-box weight|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.