Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
FACT 12R is a lightweight and stiff carbon fibre that offers excellent levels of comfort.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
The ultralight weighs only 725 or 825 grams for the 12r and 10r FACT frames respectively.
A low stack height and long reach ensures balanced weight distribution and quick handling.
Specialized S-Works Crux Disc Gravel Bike 2022
The Specialized S-Works Crux Disc Gravel Bike has been conceived to offer a potent blend of speed and comfort when exploring the tracks, trails and bumpy back roads. The frame combines range-topping 12r carbon with sophisticated tube shaping borrowed from the groundbreaking Aethos road bike to result in a weight of just 725 grams (size 56), outstanding pedalling efficiency and sublime levels of rough surface compliance. The fork is also super light but still exhibits all the strength and vibration damping needed for off-road adventures.
Despite the low weight of the frameset, it doesn’t sacrifice any durability, enabling it to explore over the most testing terrain. Additionally helping combat the harshest riding surfaces is enough clearance for plush 700c x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” tyres. Rubber this broad helps improve traction, control and cushioning when the route becomes rutted and rock-strewn. Thanks to the advanced carbon construction of the frame, this generous tyre clearance is offered while keeping the drive side chainstay straight and hollow, rather than off-centre or kinked, guaranteeing a clean, eye-pleasing aesthetic.
Performance gravel geometry with a 10mm longer reach, 72mm bottom bracket drop and a low stack donates increased balance and nimble handling. The Roval Terra CLX wheels complement the frameset with their reactivity and resilience and are driven by a SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed gear setup that shifts flawlessly amongst a wide range of ratios. Precise training sessions can be executed thanks to the chainset integrated power meter, while stopping duties are taken care of by the hydraulic disc brakes that grant confidence in all weather conditions. The build is completed by the 200 gram Roval Terra carbon handlebar and the 136 gram Roval Alpinist carbon seat post.
- The lightest gravel bike in the world delivers the quickest ride across trails, tracks and bumpy back roads
- The 12r carbon frame weighs just 725g (size 56)
- The frame’s sophisticated carbon layup and refined tube shaping borrowed from the Aethos road bike ensures sublime reactivity and tremendous rough surface compliance
- Thanks to the advanced design and carbon layup, a straight, hollow drive-side chainstay can be used, promoting a super-clean aesthetic
- The fork weighs 400g (uncut) is laterally stiff but damps vibrations from rough terrain
- Tremendous tyre clearance for 700 x 47mm or 650b x 2.1” tyres grants more capability across the harshest riding surfaces
- The Crux boasts the highest tyre clearance-to-weight ratio in the gravel bike world
- Performance gravel geometry with a 10mm longer reach, 72mm drop and low stack delivers balance, agile handling and composure
- A threaded bottom bracket, 27.2mm seatpost size, simple seatpost clamp and no-fuss rear derailleur hanger ease maintenance and usability
- The gravel dedicated Roval Terra CLX wheels are super light, super robust and tubeless-ready
- A top-of-the-range SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed gear configuration shifts flawlessly amongst a vast range of ratios
- The SRAM RED chainset incorporates a power meter for accurate training and racing
- SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes exhibit stopping power and control in all conditions
- The 200 gram Roval Terra handlebar and 136 gram Roval Alpinist seatpost finish the build
- Frameset rider weight limit: 125kg
- Complete bike rider weight limit: 109kg (this is lower than the frame because the Roval and Specialized components have lower rider weight limits)
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Crux FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Crux FACT 12r Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6° rise|
|Handlebar||Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED XPLR eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Red eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM RED, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XPLR, XG-1271, 12-speed, 10-44t|
|Crankset||SRAM Red AXS, with integrated power meter and a 40t chainring|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 700c, 32mm deep carbon rim with a 25mm internal width. Hooked format, suitable for tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres. x 21 spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 700c, 32mm deep carbon rim with a 25mm internal width. Hooked format, suitable for tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres. x 24 spokes|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturer Weight||7.25kg, size 56, out-of-the-box weight|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.