Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet
Researched, tested and developed in the pro-peloton by the likes of Peter Sagan, the Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet is the most complete, lightweight race helmet Specialized have ever made. It’s more aerodynamic, even lighter in weight and provides the all-around best performance available on the market today.
It’s constructed with Specialized’s Patented Energy-Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction, and the Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support. These features make the Prevail II Helmet 2017 one of the safest, yet highly functional helmets on the market.
Specialized have increased the Prevail II’s aerodynamics, boasting a saving of 6 seconds over 40km due to its more streamlined, tighter fit on the head. The 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents and aligned exhaust ports have become renowned in the cycling world for providing unparalleled levels of breathability when on the bike, and the Prevail II doesn’t deviate from this.
The Gutter Action brow pad design enhances this breathability and comfort, forcing sweat away from the brow and down the sides of the temples. This keeps your vision clear and allows you to focus on the task ahead of you.
A Tri-Fix web splitter, alongside instrap webbing and 4X DryLite webbing increases the comfort and ease of adjustments, whilst keeping the helmet tight to your head for a safer ride.
Finished with reflective decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions, the Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet 2017 is the ideal choice if you’re serious about performance, cutting down aerodynamic drag and improving your safety at the same time.
- Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Ultra-light Mindset II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Mega Mouthport optimises cooling and sweat evaporation
- Aerodynamic design
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Weight: 185 grams (medium)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 648748
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more