Steadyrack Fender Rack
With improved clearance over the classic model, the Steadyrack Fender Rack is ideal for storing bikes both with and without mudguards. A maximum tyre width of 2.4 inches ensures road bikes and hybrids are catered for, as well as narrower tyre mountain bikes. Ideal for smaller home and garages, it features a near 180-degree pivot to reduce the space taken up whilst the bike is in storage. To use, simply pull down the top arm, roll your bike into the rack and turn so that the bike lies near flat with the wall - no heavy lifting required.
The reduced profile of this model makes it ideal for aero and time trial style frames, easily accommodating larger tubesets. This model can store bikes with wheels between 20-29 inches in diameter and those up to 35kg.
- Designed for bikes with mudguards, or aero and TT models
- The ultimate space saving solution for bike storage
- Folds near flat against the wall to minimise space required, rotating almost 180 degrees
- Easy to install, installation guide available
- Able to be mounted to almost all flat walls
- Suitable for up to a 2.4 inch tyre
- Suits tyres from 20-29 inches in diameter
- Maximum bike weight of 35kg
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.