Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Womens Road Bike 2018
The Trek Domane has become famed for its supreme comfort, compliance and rideability, seeing it is a common sight at the cobbled classics each year. In this, the Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Womens Road Bike 2018, Trek broaden out their innovative concepts, and introduce the technologies to a more reasonably priced mid-level women's road bike, opening up that tough terrain to women looking to explore their local roads, paths, trails and beyond.
Built around Trek's 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, this bike's frame is hydroformed for a seamless construction that remains even, compliant and strong. Trek's highest performing aluminium, this frame is coupled with a carbon fork. The seat tube of the frame offering up Trek's top level IsoSpeed rear compliance adjustment, you can increase by two-fold the smoothness and comfort that this frame provides without compromising the stiffness of the frame when putting your power down. Equipped with hidden mudguard eyelets, this frame is ready for coupling with some good covers and hitting rougher roads.
Making use of a full Shimano Tiagra groupset that offers the rider a 10 speed rear cassette with a wide-ranging 11-32 tooth set up, this, coupled with a 50/34 front chainset offers up all the gearing you could need to get up even the steepest climb. Fully cohesive and working well together as a set up to provide seamless shifting, this bike even makes use of flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, assuring you of a top quality stopping power for looser surfaces.
Fitted with Bontrager components and using a thru-axle wheelset that boasts centrelock disc fittings, this bike is equipped with a Bontrager Ajna Comp saddle and comes, apart from pedals, ready to ride away on your new and next adventure.
Rear IsoSpeed technology doubles compliance for smoother riding on rough roads
Lightweight, smooth, and ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
WSD-specific spec and Shimano drivetrain for reliability
Disc brakes for optimal control and all-weather stopping power
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, hidden mudguard mounts
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS405 Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS405, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB86.5 Press Fit
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing hub, 12 mm thru-axle, Bontrager Tubeless Ready Rim
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy Centerlock hub, 142x12, Bontrager Tubeless Ready Rim
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 733711
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more