Universal Colours Chroma Insulated Unisex Gilet
Designed to be used as part of a cold-weather layering system, the Universal Colours Chroma Insulated Unisex Gilet is warm yet breathable, with a DWR C0 treatment to keep light rain at bay. Key to thermoregulation is innovative Comfortemp® phase change lattice insulation, which uses your own body heat, absorbed and stored in the material during hard efforts, to warm you up as you start to cool when soft pedalling or descending. The outer is constructed from a two-way stretch recycled nylon blend to prevent restriction to movement.
The vest has silicone in the hem to keep it securely in place, and there are three rear open pockets plus a zipped pocket for storing ride essentials. Finished with reflective detailing, this garment adds a touch of extra visibility in low light, and the packable design means that when things start to warm up, you can pack the gilet down small into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Two-way stretch recycled nylon blend outer
- Comfortemp® phase change lattice insulation for thermoregulation
- DWR (C0) (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Silicone gripper hem
- Three large pockets plus zipped valuables pocket
- Two-way zip with silicone print pulls
- Reflective detailing
- Relaxed fit to be worn with layering system
- Packable - stows into zip pocket
- Engineered from part recycled materials
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP
Universal Colours Chroma Insulated Unisex Gilet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.