Vel CO2 Starter Kit II
The Vel CO2 Starter Kit has all the necessary components to repair a puncture, inflate a tyre, or perform small bike maintenance tasks on the road or trail. The kit includes a saddle bag to store all the items on your bicycle.
The patch kit contains 6 self-adhesive patches and sandpaper for fixing punctures. The CO2 regulator head made of sturdy aluminium inflates tyres quickly and is compatible with all threaded cartridges. The kit includes an anti-freeze sleeve for the cartridge and can inflate MTB tyres up to about 40 PSI and road tyres up to around 120 PSI.
The multi-tool has 8 commonly needed functions and is useful for mid-ride adjustments and bolt tightening. The tool bits are made of durable chromium-vanadium steel with aluminium side plates and are longer to access hard-to-reach places.
The large saddle bag fits all the components, has a waterproof ripstop construction, and a water-resistant zip for all-weather protection. It can be wiped clean after use and attaches securely to the saddle and seatpost, including aero posts. The bag has a mesh internal organisation sleeve and a mesh pump sleeve in addition to the main compartment. Rear and side reflective logos enhance visibility.
- Large Saddle Bag
- Co2 head and one 16-gram threaded cartridge (including anti-freeze sleeve)
- Three tyre levers
- Patch kit
- Co2 Starter Kit includes large saddle bag, CO2 head and one 16-gram threaded cartridge (including anti-freeze sleeve), three tyre levers, multi-tool and patch kit
- Saddle bag dimensions: 17.5cm x 7cm x 6.5cm (L x W x H)
- Saddle bag capacity: 0.8 litres
- Saddle bag constructed from 210D TPU waterproof ripstop with welded seams
- Saddle bag manufacturer claimed weight: 75 grams
- CO2 head and cartridge dimensions: Head - 52mm x 15mm x 32mm (L x W x H) / cartridge - 88mm x 22mm (L x W)
- CO2 head and cartridge manufacturer claimed weight: Head - 25 grams / cartridge - 60 grams
- Inflates MTB tyres up to 40 PSI and road tyres up to 120 PSI
- Tyre lever dimensions: 120mm x 18mm (L x W)
- Tyre lever manufacturer claimed weight: 55 grams
- Hook ends to slip onto spokes
- Multi-tool dimensions: 82mm x 27mm x 16mm (L x W x D)
- Multi-tool manufacturer claimed weight: 120 grams
- Eight functions
- Patch kit includes six patches, sandpaper, compact carry case
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".