Strategically placed external webbing allows for easy rear light attachment.
A secure seat post cradle design enhances stability.
A roll closure prevents water ingress to keep the contents of your bag dry.
These technical fabrics offer protection from the elements without the bulk of traditional materials.
Vel Seat Pack 7L
Stable and capacious, Vel’s Seat Pack can be used on or off-road and holds up to 7 litres of luggage. The roll closure design means that whether it is crammed full or half empty, the contents will always be held securely without rattling around and the purge valve allows any trapped air to be squeezed out to minimise bulk. Wide Velcro straps hold it in place behind the saddle, preventing it from swaying around when pedalling and the external webbing can be used to hold extra kit or a rear light.
The tapered design ensures that it doesn’t contact the legs at all and helps with aerodynamics whilst the tough waterproof fabric means that anything inside will remain dry, whatever the weather. Areas prone to extra wear are reinforced with tough Hypalon patches.
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Lightweight waterproof construction
- Roll closure with clips
- External webbings on rear for lights or additional clip-on stowage
- Wide seat post mounting strap
- Seat post cradle design improves stability
- Reflective branding
- Air purge valve
- Hypalon reinforcement
- Width: 20cm (at widest point)
- Maximum length: 60cm / minimum length 40cm (variable dependent on roll)
- Height: 16.5cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 375 grams