Wahoo KICKR BIKE Smart Trainer with WiFi
Providing all you need for a comprehensive indoor workout, the Wahoo KICKR BIKE Smart Trainer with WiFi is the ultimate training tool. Offering a maximum power of 2,500 watts and simulating gradients up to 20% and down to -15%, it meets the needs of every rider. A heavy flywheel and enhanced motor create an extremely realistic ride feel and high accuracy, to within 1% of true outputs. This latest model includes WiFi for more reliable connectivity, faster data transfers and automatic firmware updates. With KICKR Direct Connect, your bike is connected to your router for constant streaming of a virtual ride or race.
The ERG Easy Ramp feature makes ERG mode more user-friendly. If you have to stop pedalling for any reason, it can be hard to get going again during a high-watt interval due to the low cadences used when pedalling starts. Easy Ramp eases you back in over 10 seconds so power outputs are manageable.
There are five points of adjustability, all controlled via the Wahoo Fitness app, and you can mirror the exact geometry of your outdoor bike by inputting bike fit data, taking a photo to measure your bike, or by entering your body measurements. Handlebar and saddle can be swapped out and your own pedals added, for the most comfortable setup possible.
Virtual shifting means you can match the bike gearing to your preferred ratios and to shifting controls from Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo. The digital display shows both gearing and gradients throughout your ride. You can pair the KICKR Bike with other Wahoo products, including any ELEMNT computer and the KICKR HEADWIND for the complete indoor training experience.
KICKR BIKE with WiFi Updates
- WiFi connectivity
- KICKR Direct Connect
- Maximum power now 2,500 watts
- ERG Easy Ramp feature
- WiFi connectivity
- ERG Easy Ramp returns you to your power target over 10 seconds, easing you back into your workout
- The KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 6kg/13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offers unrivalled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism, indoors
- The balanced, belt-driven motor on the KICKR BIKE creates a virtually silent riding experience
- When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, the KICKR BIKE automatically sets resistance via your favourite app or software such as Zwift
- Innovative technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding for the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- No calibration required
- Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set up the KICKR BIKE and personalises the fit to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike using three options - professional fit, measure my bike, and measure my body
- Adjust the fit of the KICKR BIKE with easy access quick-release levers across five points - stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height
- Customise the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
- Replicate the gearing of your outdoor bike by selecting the number of speeds and cassette tooth count
- A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow for quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and riding downhill
- Customise the KICKR BIKE with your favourite saddle, handlebar, and pedals
- ANT+, Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR BIKE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application
- The KICKR BIKE supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout
- The control unit on the KICKR BIKE contains a lock/unlock button, which allows you to turn on and off the physical tilt control of an app while still allowing the app to control the resistance
- Digital LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride
- Robust aluminium and steel construction
- Measures speed, distance, power and cadence with no need to connect extra sensors
- KICKR HEADWIND and ELEMNT bike computer compatible
- Works with popular training apps, including Wahoo SYSTM, Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad
- 14 day free trial of Wahoo X with the purchase of any Wahoo Smart Trainer
In the Box
- KICKR BIKE
- AC power adapter
- Allen keys
- Platform pedals
- Handlebar assembly 42cm wide bar
- Seatpost and saddle assembly
- Does not include pedals
- iPhone / iPad: iOS 13 or newer
- MacOS BTLE enabled or pair with an ANT+ dongle
- Windows PCss BTLE enabled or pair with an ANT+ dongle
- Android version 6 or newer with third-party app access to Bluetooth, Bluetooth 4.0 (or newer) compliance*
- *Since Android hardware varies widely, compatibility is not assured for all devices. Please download and install the Wahoo App for Android from the Google Play Store before purchasing a Wahoo Fitness product to ensure compatibility
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic and enhanced motor
- Drivetrain: Belt drive
- Power accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless software updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC / Bluetooth / WiFi
- User height range: 152cm to 193cm / 5' to 6' 4"
- Maximum user weight: 113kg / 250lbs
- Power requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A maximum
- Flywheel weight: 6kg / 13lbs plus enhanced motor
- Crank arm lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, and 175mm
- Maximum simulated grade: 20%
- Minimum simulated grade: -15%
- Maximum power output: 2,500 watts
- Footprint (length x width): 121cm x 76cm / 48" x 30"
- Shipping dimensions: 1350 x 340 x 880mm / 54" x 14" x 35"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 42kg / 93lbs
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".