Wolf Tooth Components Master Link Combo Pliers
Absolute versatility, the Wolf Tooth Components Master Link Combo Pliers can fulfil four separate bike maintenance tasks in an item weighing just 38 grams and just around 11.6cm in length. Made from quality 7075-T6 aluminium in the USA, this smart little tool is ideal for use as a tyre lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench or as a pair of link pliers.
Anodised for durability and small enough to slip into a rear pocket without fuss, this simple tool is compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains. Specifically optimised to work with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link options, this tool is a handy option that even serves the function of storing your spare links whilst out on the road.
- Compatibile with 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminium
- Type II anodised, laser marked logo
- Master links not included
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm
- Claimed weight: 38 grams
- Tyre lever not recommended for use on carbon rims
- Functions as a tyre lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers
- Stores up to two master links internally