absoluteBLACK Premium Race Oval Shimano 4 Bolt Inner Chainring
Perfect for those who like to challenge steep climbs, the absoluteBLACK Premium Race Oval Shimano 4 Bolt Inner Chainring offers optimised pedalling efficiency, eliminating the risk of cramping.
Providing a more rounded performance experience, this chainring's oval design has been proven to utilise more muscle groups whilst reducing peak loads and stress on the knee joints. This delivers three key benefits. The oval shape reduces pedal resistance throughout the gyroscopic motions leaving legs feeling fresher and more relaxed for longer durations. Secondly, this optimised shape maximises power output and with less pedal resistance this means smoother power transfer achieving high average speeds uphill. And with improved power transfer and less pedalling resistance, this eliminates the risk of cramping and improves overall enjoyment of long rides.
Designed with 6 upshifting ramps and 12 downshifting points this chainring proves to provide extremely smooth performance. Twinned with its smooth machine-cut-out free composition, chain conversion is even smoother, enabling faster gear changing.
Stuck on choice?
- 34T inner chainring: Should be used with a 50T outer ring. It has 6.5% ovality. Use a 34T to help with spinning a higher cadence and on hilly terrain.
- 36T inner chainring: Can be used with a 50 or 52T outer ring. It has 11.4% ovality. Use a 36T if you’re a strong rider or for rolling terrain.
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, Shimano 105 58000, Tiagra 4700. Di2
- SRM and other power meters
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx aluminium, type 2 anodising
- Weight: 36g
- Long lasting construction
- Six upshifting ramps
- 12 downshifting points
- Smooth angled surfaces
- Ram and recess design
- Optimised to each size separately
- Doesn't require front derailleur modification
- Ideal for road climbs
- Shimano compatible
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".