Ass Savers Fendor Bendor Big Mudguard
With a redesigned attachment system, the Ass Savers Fendor Bendor Big Mudguard is more versatile than ever. It's designed to suit CX, gravel and even MTBs - those with tyre widths of between 32 and 55mm - weighs a mere 61 grams and is constructed from durable materials. The self-supported system means it'll mount to the seat tube or seatpost, above the brake, and doesn't need support from the seatstays. The included 3M polyurethane stickers protect your frame from scratches and scuffs in contact points, and a midway fold makes the mudguard easy to store in a bag, ready for when the conditions turn.
Please note: The Fendor Bendor will not fit if you have a monostay frame or centre pull brake.
- Easy to mount, no tools required
- Perfect for gravel or MTB
- Long lasting, durable materials
- Suitable for tyre widths between 32-55mm
- Material: 1mm polypropylene
- Measures: 555x80mm (effective)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 61 grams