BMC Teammachine SLR01 Module Disc Road Frameset 2020
With a unique lightweight thru-axle and sandwich derailleur design and tube shapes that have been refined through a lengthy process of virtual prototyping to enhance stiffness and power transfer, the BMC Teammachine SLR Disc Road Frameset is a performance base from which to build an outstanding new bike. The asymmetric construction in key areas, including the fork, chainstays and bottom bracket, has been tested to ensure a predictable and intuitive ride experience that delivers on both comfort and responsiveness. For long days in the saddle, the D-Shape seatpost adds compliance to the back end and combines with the carbon handlebar to dampen vibrations coming back off the road, reducing fatigue.
Ensuring that aesthetics are treated as highly as performance, the Integrated Cockpit System keeps cables neat, tidy and out of sight, and the weight-saving Direct Frontal Flat-mount lets you easily attach a GPS and action camera without compromising the sleek look.
- Lightweight, stiff and compliant
- ACE technology evaluates thousands of frameset designs to ensure the final product delivers the performance riders demand
- D-Shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
- Proprietary, super-light thru-axle and sandwich derailleur hanger to reduce weight
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight
Read more about the BMC 2020 bike range.
|FRAME||BMC Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Frame, disc-specific, ACE Technology, TCC Race|
|FORK||BMC Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon, disc-specific|
|HANDLEBAR||BMC RCB01 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|STEM||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, with computer and camera mount|
|SEATPOST||BMC Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon “D” Compliance post, 15mm offset|
|FRAME WEIGHT||815 grams (Size 54cm)|
|FORK WEIGHT||355 grams|