Bontrager Verse Elite Saddle
Bontrager's Verse Elite combines optimised foam padding, an advanced biomechanical shape and light, strong austenite rails to create a lightweight saddle designed for performance and comfort. There's a full cutout that significantly reduces excess pressure on soft tissue, and the saddle is available in a range of widths, with plenty of clamping adjustability so you can dial in your position perfectly. This is a versatile choice, suited to all genders and a range of riding disciplines.
- Saddle design supports riders of all genders in a performance riding position on road and mountain bikes
- Full saddle cutout minimises soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- F-24 (soft touch) cover
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts (available separately) cleanly integrate rear light
- Rail dimensions: Round 7x7mm (standard)
- Saddle length: 270mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 234 grams (270mmx135mm) / 240 grams (270mmx145mm) / 251 grams (270mmx155mm) / 258 grams (270mmx165mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.