Bontrager Verse Short Elite Trail Saddle
Bontrager’s Verse Short Elite Trail Saddle is a highly versatile off-road specific saddle, with premium sports-performance materials used to ensure the correct balance of durability with strength while keeping the weight to a minimum.
The shorter body design ensures a higher level of comfort and support is obtained whatever trail you take. The ergonomic shape features a wider mid-section along with ‘Wing-flex’ technology that allows the edges to move with the legs and pelvis during a pedalling motion to ensure performance efficiency.
The centre has a large cut-out piece to alleviate damaging pressure and optimise all-day comfort. Finishing touches include Blendr compatible mount attachment points for Bontrager specific rear lights, to offer a clean integrated look that is easy to use.
- The short profile provides targeted support for any rider in a performance riding position
- Wing Flex allows the shell's edges to adapt to riders' inner leg movement and pelvic rotation
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Featherweight shell with Austenite rails that are lighter and stronger than hollow titanium
- Rugged finishing materials combined with Elite-level foam for lightweight comfort and durability
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts offer clean integration of a Flare rear light
- Width options: 145mm, 155mm
- Round 7 x 7mm rail dimensions
- Cover material: F-24 (soft-touch)
- Rail material: Hollow stainless steel