C-Bear BB30 to 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket
C-Bear is a small Belgian company that has made it its mission to produce some of the best-engineered bottom brackets available. The BB30 to 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket holds true to this aim, using aluminium cups machined to very tight tolerances to enable a creak-free installation. C-bear uses ceramic bearings to provide as friction-free as possible pedalling experience, so the maximum numbers of watts are transmitted to the tarmac without being wasted in the drivetrain.
The BB30 to 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket is for use in a BB30 bottom bracket shell to allow a crank with a 24mm spindle to be fitted.
- 68mm or 73mm bottom bracket shell
- 42mm diameter
- Ceramic bearings
- CNC machined aluminium cups
- Designed to place C-Bear ceramic bearings next to the crankarm for optimal stiffness and maximum power transfer
- Tighter tolerance
- No Flex
- No tendency to deform
- Eliminates loose parts (spacer, wave ring, adapters)
- No loctite (glueing), optimal tight fit