Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Ultra Torque Chainset
The Chorus 12-Speed Ultra Torque Chainset has a steel axle and carbon fibre arms for maximum stiffness and power transfer, whilst the aluminium chainrings have a redesigned tooth profile for better shifting and efficiency even in extreme ratios. The sub-compact bolt circle diameter opens up new possibilities; with a wide range of crank lengths and chainrings available its easy to get exactly the right option.
- Q Factor remains the same (145.5): The widths and biodynamics of the stroke are the same across all versions
- Unidirectional carbon fibre cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings: Good stiffness and optimum power transmission
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring: Fluid, precise transmission, even with extreme cross-chaining
- Optimised design for any chainring combination: Maximum performance, whatever the course style
- Double fixing: Assembly of the large chainring on to the crank is secured by a ring of 123mm bolts, while the inner chainring is attached to the outer by way of 96mm BCD bolts
- Surface treatment of the chainrings for longer life
- Claimed weight: 718 grams (172.5mm, 34/50t)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.