Shimano FC-R7100 105 Double 12-Speed HollowTech II Chainset
Shimano's FC-R7100 105 Double 12-Speed HollowTech II Chainset is compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets and offers superlative shifting thanks to Hyperglide+ technology. This also allows wider spacing of the bottom bracket bearings for increased longevity and more efficient power transfer due to the larger bearings and an increased axle diameter.
Weight is kept down without reducing stiffness by using hollow aluminium crank arms and the chainrings are anodised for durability and a smart aesthetic.
- Lightweight HollowTech II 105 12-speed chainset
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with Hyperglide+ 12-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Lightweight anodised aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- 110 BCD
- 148mm Q-factor
- 44.5mm chainline
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".