Campagnolo Ekar 13-Speed Chainset
Campagnolo’s Ekar Chainset is for use with their 13-speed gravel-specific groupset. It is made with carbon fibre arms and a steel axle in order to benefit from both high strength and low weight, with the simple 4-bolt design allowing for easy chainring swaps without disassembling the cranks. The chainring’s narrow-wide design keeps the chain secure across rough ground and increases drivetrain efficiency.
- Lightweight, efficient, secure 1x Ekar system – perfect for gravel riding and racing
- 2-piece cranks: Ultra-torque 630 steel axle and UD carbon arms – strong and lightweight
- Four ring options – Adventure (38T), Pure Gravel (40T), Fast Gravel (42T), Gravel Race (44T)
- Narrow-wide tooth design – efficient drive and maximum chain security
- ProTech™ – strong, efficient, self-aligning Hirth joint semi-axles
- Easy access to external crank bearings
- Easily interchangeable alloy rings – no need to disassemble the crankset
- Narrow Q-factor – 145.5mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".