Continental GP4000S II 25mm Tyre with Race 28 Inner Tube Bundle
The Continental GP4000S II 25mm road tyre bundle combines a durable, high perfomance tyre with the Race 28 inner tube, providing everything required to get out and ride. This tyre has earned its legendary status by providing fantastic all round performance, across all conditions, whether it be a race environment or a training ride.
Weighing in at a mere 225 grams, and offering high levels of durability, it is clear why this tyre has adorned so many professional cyclist's bikes. The design boasts high levels of grip, durability and speed, ideal for racing in poor conditions, for a confidence inspiring ride no matter the route ahead. Utilising Continental's Black Chili compound, this tyre offers a 26% reduction in rolling resistance, a 30% grip improvement and 5% greater longevity than its predecessor, ensuring you of a high-performance product, built to last.
Constructed from a thermoplastic fabric, the Vectran breaker technology is claimed to be five times stronger than steel, ensuring extremely high levels of puncture protection without compromising the weight. Featuring a 25mm width, comfort and grip are increased, whilst the rolling resistance is further reduced, offering a high perfomance tyre, suitable for racing in mixed conditions, all year round.
- One GP4000S II tyre
- One Race 28 inner tube (700 x 20/25, 42mm Presta valve)
Please note: Tyre supplied is 25mm wide, not 23mm as pictured.
- Clincher tyre
- Bead: Folding
- Weight: 225 grams
- Recommended inflation pressure: 95psi
- Maximum inflation pressure: 120psi
- Black Chili compound: Providing low rolling resistance, puncture protection and traction
- Vectran breaker technology: A mixture of fibres and hi-tech liquid polymer yarn claimed to be stronger than steel, for exceptional puncture resistance
- Includes: One GP4000S II tyre / one Race 28 inner tube (700 x 20/25, 42mm presta valve)
PRODUCT REF: 814819
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more