Elite Direto-XR T OTS Turbo Trainer
Elite’s Direto-XR T OTS Turbo Trainer now offers more resistance, greater accuracy and steeper inclines than ever before, to make indoor training more fun and effective. It can reproduce 24% slopes for those who like hills and 3,600 watts or resistance for sprinters, so the vast majority of real-world scenarios can be catered for. It has been independently certified as being accurate to +/-1.5% thanks to the highly precise Optical Torque Sensor technology, so every session can be made to really count. An improved, more road-like feel is provided by the oversized gearing wheel, making it more realistic to ride.
It is compatible with all modern standards; 1x drivetrains, 130mm or 135mm quick-release and 142 x 12mm thru-axles, with 148 x 12mm adaptors available separately. Shimano and SRAM 9, 10 and 11-speed cassettes can be used or freehubs are available for Campagnolo cassettes or Shimano and SRAM 12-speed standards. When not in use it can be folded down for carrying or storage, but when set up, the wide stance gives it great stability for maximal efforts. The trainer includes a 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App and a one month Zwift membership.
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 watts of resistance at 60kph
- OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where Elite can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases flywheel RPMs, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock-solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axles, adaptors for Boost 148 x 12mm frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android and a 1-month free Zwift subscription
- Comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, SRAM XDR with TT14279 or Shimano MICRO SPLINE using TT14315