Endura Pro SL 2 Long Bib Short
The Endura Pro SL 2 Long Bib Short features trickle down innovation tested by the pros so you know you're getting top performance technology ready for the toughest training sessions and races. This version features a slightly longer (4cm) leg length for those who prefer more coverage.
The power Lycra fabric is Italian made and offers a compressive fit so your muscles get the best support during long rides, slowing the onset of fatigue and improving post-ride recovery. coldblack® technology ensures moisture is wicked away from the skin and prevents the build-up of heat, keeping you cool on hot summer days. A multi-panel ergonomic shape makes for supreme comfort and freedom of movement in the riding position.
The 700 series pad has been developed using pressure mapping software, so you're protected in the contact point between the saddle and your body. Its reticulated foam has an open cell construction so air can move more freely and moisture is transferred faster through the pad for quick drying.
Mesh bib straps almost disappear when you're on the bike, thanks to a stretchy lightweight construction. The legs have a raw edge hem and the internal silicone print grips securely with over-squeezing. On the back, a laser cut rear pocket adds storage for small essentials.
- High-quality Italian power Lycra® fabric
- coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50
- 700 series pad: Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish and available in three pad width options
- Longer leg length (+4cm)
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi-panel construction
- Laser cut rear pocket
- Raw edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- Temperature range: 12° - 27°C
PRODUCT REF: 840088
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more