Exposure Lights Sirius Mk8 and TraceR Mk2 Light Set
Staying visible on the road, night or day, is of paramount importance when cycling and Exposure Lights have addressed this with their Sirius Mk8 and TraceR Mk2 Light Set. Emitting 750 lumens at the front and 75 lumens at the rear, the lights are rechargeable via a Micro USB port. Weighing 84 grams for the Sirius Mk8 DayBright Front Light and 35 grams for the TraceR Mk2 DayBright Rear Light, both attach securely to the handlebar and seat post of the bike using a QR bracket.
Intelligent Thermal Management is a feature that is designed to prevent your light from overheating and thus prolongs its life. This is paired with the Optimum Mode Selector that allows you to tailor the light's modes to your surroundings and the speed you are riding at.
Compact and made from anodised 6063 aluminium, the lights offer a run time of between 1.5 and 36 hours.
- Sirius Mk8 DayBright Front Light
- TraceR Mk2 DayBright Rear Light
- QR handlebar bracket
- QR seatpost bracket
- USB charge cable
- Quick start guide
- Output: 750 lumens front / 75 lumens rear
- Battery: 2900 mAh Lithium-ion battery front, 700 mAh Lithium-ion rear
- Runtime: 1.5hrs - 36hrs front, 3hrs - 24hrs rear
- Rechargeable: Micro USB
- Charge time: 4hrs
- Weight: 84 grams front / 35 grams rear
- Material: Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Length: 110mm front / 57mm rear
- Head diameter: 28mm front / 28mm rear
- Cable-free design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Micro USB Charging
- Handmade in the UK
- What's included: Sirius Mk8 DayBright Front Light, TraceR Mk2 DayBright Rear Light, QR handlebar bracket, QR seatpost bracket, USB charge cable, Quick start guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.