Garmin Varia UT800 Urban Edition Front Light
Riding around town, making sure that you've got a light that's going to get you spotted is essential. Blasting out a full 800 lumens and offering you a fully interconnected setup on the road, the Garmin Varia UT800 Urban Edition Front Light is sure to have you well catered for, not just in town, but beyond its reaches.
Connecting to your Garmin Edge cycle computer via ANT+, this light is able to use data surrounding your current speeds to offer tailored beam profiles on the move. Adjusting to ambient lighting automatically, this light works to extend its own battery life, letting you ride onwards through the blackest of nights. Controlled through your GPS, switched on or off at a touch of a button, this simple light remains intuitive and supremely easy to use on the road.
Designed to sit under your Garmin mount with its GoPro attachment system, this light sits neatly out front and offers a high-intensity brightness for great vision out on the road. With 5 modes ranging from high power to a night or day flash, this light is sure to grab attention. Weighing just 130 grams and retaining a slick, low-profile design, this light remains hugely practical.
- High-intensity cycling headlight for urban riders
- Visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away
- Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours
- Automatically adjusts to ambient light, speed and ride profile to extend battery
- Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers
- 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash
- Low-profile, lightweight design that attaches to your handlebar with out-front mount
- Weighs 130 grams
- CREE LED: yes
- Degrees of visibility: 270°
PRODUCT REF: 799031
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more