Fizik Argo Adaptive R1 Saddle
The Fizik Argo range is now available with 3D printed padding, in this Adaptive R1 Saddle, delivering a versatile, stable and extremely comfortable option for road and off-road use.
Innovative Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D-printing technology creates zonal cushioning based on riding position and pressure point data obtained from numerous professional and amateur cyclists, both in the lab and out on the roads and trails. The result is incredible comfort and stability through better weight distribution and up to 60% reduced peak pressure.
The short-nosed design further relieves pressure on soft tissue, particularly in a more aggressive position. A carbon-reinforced nylon shell and carbon rails create a strong and stiff yet compliant platform for putting down the power.
- Adaptive - Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D-printing technology offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versatile short-nosed saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell
- Stiff carbon rails
- Length: 265mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 114mm
- Height at 75mm width: 45.5mm
- Width: 140mm / 150mm
- Rail: 10x7mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams (140mm) / 196 grams (150mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".