Fizik Argo Adaptive R3 Saddle
Fizik's adaptive 3D printing technology is incorporated into the Argo range and makes this R3 Saddle incredibly comfortable, supportive and highly durable. The experts at Carbon® create adaptive padding through Digital Light Synthesis and, together with extensive pressure mapping data from Fizik, a 3D printed lattice structure is created. The result is zonal cushioning and a shape optimised to a wider range of riding positions.
The Argo has a short-nosed design that relieves pressure on soft tissue, allowing a more aggressive, aerodynamic position to be comfortably adopted, ultimately enhancing power outputs. Increased comfort means less shifting of position during a ride or race, ensuring focus is fully on performance or fun.
The use of Adaptive technology makes the saddle more resistant to UV and it's also easy to keep clean. No matter how dirty the ride, a quick wipe or hose down will have it looking new again. Strength to weight ratio is excellent thanks to the use of a carbon-reinforced nylon shell and K:ium alloy hollow rails.
- Versatile short-nosed design encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Tailored zonal cushioning - unique 3D printed lattice structure is tuned for different loading patterns across the whole saddle
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell
- K:ium 7mm round alloy rails
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 224 grams (140mm) / 230 grams (150mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".