Prolonging the life of the shoes, replaceable heel pads add grip when off the bike and walking.
Synchwire is a stitchless upper that permits airflow without sacrificing structural integrity.
Stiff and light, the high-modulus carbon fibre material grants premium levels of efficiency.
An adjustable arch support kit is included to dial in your perfect fit.
Giro Imperial Road Cycling Shoes
The latest release from Californian brand Giro, the Imperial Road Cycling Shoes provide pro-level tech that offers incredibly low weight, supreme comfort and adjustability. Already known for leading the way in laced-upper cycling shoes, Giro has a developed this shoe to offer a top performance option for riders that prefer a Boa system. Key to the design is the Synchwire™ monofilament mesh and thermal-welded Teijin® TPU upper that is breathable, supportive and durable. This is combined with a Boa IP1 dial closure system for micro-adjustment and incremental release. The soft lace guides reduce the build-up of pressure and eliminate hot spots, and 'double-double' lace routing means there's no need for an additional strap across the forefoot.
An Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon outsole provides you with the best possible stiffness-to-weight and is paired with Giro's SuperNatural footbed system that is customisable and improves pedalling efficiency. All this technology results in a shoe that weighs a mere 215 grams and the replaceable heel pads mean you'll be able to enjoy the performance benefits season after season.
- Men’s Performance Fit
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermal-welded Teijin® TPU reinforcement for precise structural support and enhanced durability
- Soft lace guides to eliminate common hot spots and discomfort
- Twin Boa® IP1 dials featuring 1mm +/- adjustment and incremental release
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet
- Weight: 215 grams (per shoe, size EU42.5)
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road pedal systems
Giro Imperial Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".