Giro Imperial Road Cycling Shoes
The latest release from Californian brand Giro, the Imperial Road Cycling Shoes provide pro-level tech that offers incredibly low weight, supreme comfort and adjustability. Already known for leading the way in laced-upper cycling shoes, Giro has a developed this shoe to offer a top performance option for riders that prefer a Boa system. Key to the design is the Synchwire™ monofilament mesh and thermal-welded Teijin® TPU upper that is breathable, supportive and durable. This is combined with a Boa IP1 dial closure system for micro-adjustment and incremental release. The soft lace guides reduce the build-up of pressure and eliminate hot spots, and 'double-double' lace routing means there's no need for an additional strap across the forefoot.
An Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon outsole provides you with the best possible stiffness-to-weight and is paired with Giro's SuperNatural footbed system that is customisable and improves pedalling efficiency. All this technology results in a shoe that weighs a mere 215 grams and the replaceable heel pads mean you'll be able to enjoy the performance benefits season after season.
- Men’s Performance Fit
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermal-welded Teijin® TPU reinforcement for precise structural support and enhanced durability
- Soft lace guides to eliminate common hot spots and discomfort
- Twin Boa® IP1 dials featuring 1mm +/- adjustment and incremental release
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet
- Weight: 215 grams (per shoe, size EU42.5)
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road pedal systems