ISM PL 1.1 Saddle
As the upgrade from their highly popular Prologue saddle, the ISM PL 1.1 Saddle has a few subtle features to enhance the ride quality for both time trial riders and triathletes. The first upgrade is the 135mm rear section, which increases the comfort and stability when climbing. Ideal for sitting back and just spinning up the climbs.
The increased level of padding on the PL 1.1 Saddle is also ideal for riders who wear thin-triathlon style shorts, or for anyone who just wants a more cushioned ride.
Although the saddle is 270mm long and 135mm wide, it features a nose-less design that removes pressure from soft tissue. This ensures maximum blood flow around your sensitive areas, reducing any numbness for a much more enjoyable ride.
- Upgraded from ISM's popular Prologue saddle
- Triathlon and time trial specific saddle
- Perfect for climbers who sit back in the saddle due to the 135mm rear width
- Increased level of padding for riders who wear thinner shorts
- Nose-less design removes pressure from soft tissue and enhances blood flow
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 135mm
- Weight: 400g