K-Edge Pro Road Chain Catcher
A simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions. K-Edge's Pro model is easier to fit and allows for independent adjustment of the front mech and chain catcher.
Used to good effect by top professional riders in the Olympic games, World Championships, Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris Roubaix, and many more.
The K edge Pro Road Chain Catcher acts as a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear. Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, they'll replace it
- Complete with all mounting hardware and fits onto braze-on frame mounts
- Compatible with double chainring Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 15 grams of weight