Knog Blinder Square Light Set
Impressively bright and cleverly convenient, the Knog Blinder Square Light Set is a great option for riders on the go. The integrated USB plug means you're never looking for a cable when it comes to charging up your lights. The handy clasps with silicone straps make installing and removing your lights a breeze, even with gloves on.
The front light boasts an impressive 200 lumens of brightness, which are arranged in a square shape using Chip on Board (COB) technology. This is a very efficient system too, and the onboard battery can last up to 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, or 2.5 hours on Max setting.
With a bright red square LED layout on the rear light pushing out 100 lumens you'll seriously boost your visibility to other road users approaching from behind. On Eco Flash mode, the battery can last up to 55 hours, so you could even run these lights all day long.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - square shape
- Maximum lumens: 200 front | 100 rear
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: Front - from 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting | Rear - from 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours per light
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm per light
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams per light
- What's included: Knog Blinder X Front Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L) | Knog Blinder X Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)