PRO PLT Alloy Ergo Handlebar
A dependable handlebar for everyday use, the PRO PLT Alloy Ergo Handlebar is a great option for upgrading from a stock handlebar on your bike or helping to dial your fit, thanks to a wide range of width options. It uses aircraft-grade 2014 aluminium to keep strength high without adding weight due to the double-butted design that allows the walls of the bar to stay thinner than a standard aluminium bar. The bar uses a compact style to facilitate quick swapping of hand positions while on the move and is great for those with small hands who struggle with normal bars.
- Lightweight and strong 2014 aluminium road racing drop handlebar, for oversized 31.8mm clamp diameters
- 2014 high strength aluminium alloy is also used in the aircraft industry and other high strength engineering applications making it ideal for a lightweight, strong and reliable handlebar
- Double-butted aluminium to keep strength high while reducing the wall thickness to save weight
- Oversized 31.8mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Compact handlebar with improved oversized ergonomic top section to give a comfortable choice of hand positions
- 70mm reach, 125mm drop
- Single recessed groove cable routing
- Manufacturer claimed weight: from 275 grams in the 38cm size
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.