Prologo Dimension AGX Tirox Saddle
The Prologo Dimension AGX Tirox Saddle has a design centred around the demands of adventure, gravel and cyclocross riding. It uses an ergonomic V-shaped, semi-round profile to guarantee sit bone support over rough terrain, has a generous central cut out that reduces numbness inducing pressure on the rider’s sensitive areas and features shock-reducing foam padding.
A long strand carbon fibre base grants stability and possesses a certain amount of compliance to reduce the impact of harsh off-road bumps. Underneath the base, strong, lightweight 7mm diameter Tirox rails offer solid foundations and anchor into any saddle camp design.
- A saddle developed specifically for adventure, gravel and cyclocross bikes (AGX)
- Unisex design
- Ergonomic, semi-round V-Shape profile ensures sit bone support when a more aggressive riding position is adopted
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The V-profile and PAS cut out combine to allow the pelvis to rotate forwards for more power
- Generous foam padding dissipates pressure and reduces shock on harsh surfaces
- A base made from long strand carbon fibre grants stability and compliance
- 7mm diameter Tirox rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 245mm x 143mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 187 grams