Prologo Dimension NDR Tirox Saddle
With an off-road-oriented design, the Prologo Dimension NDR Tirox Saddle uses a V-Shaped, rounded, short-nosed profile to support the sit bones and relieve pressure on long rides over rough and technical trails. The profile is complemented by a broad PAS (Perineal Area System) central cut out to cancel numbness in sensitive areas and 3mm thicker foam padding to better dissipate shock from big hits.
The durable composite base grants a certain amount of flex to reduce vibrations from irregular terrain, and light but strong 7mm diameter Tirox rails ensure compatibility with all saddle clamp designs. The saddle is completed with rubber side protectors that shield its edges from scuffs and scrapes.
- Conceived for off-road riding, this saddle offers comfort during the longest rides on rough terrain
- Unisex design
- The V-Shape, round, short-nosed profile ensures sit bone support when a more aggressive riding position is adopted
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The V-profile and PAS cut out combine to allow the pelvis to rotate forwards for more power
- Foam padding that is 3mm thicker dissipates pressure and reduces shock from rough trails
- Side protectors protect the edges from scrapes and scuffs
- A resilient, durable composite base grants stability and compliance
- 7mm diameter Tirox rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 245mm x 143mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 186 grams