Rotor Chain Catcher Pro-Issue
Never see your chain slipping again with the Rotor Chain Catcher Pro-Issue. Developed and tested by professional teams such as Garmin-Sharp and Lampre Merida. These teams tested the chain catcher over the most gruelling of roads, in races such as Paris Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders. An adjustable, lightweight and simple device that prevents your chain from slipping off between the inner ring and bottom bracket of your frame.
A modular system that is fully adjustable, via a 3-millimetre Allen key for exact retention. Seamlessly attaching to a braze-on front derailleur. The Rotor Chain Catcher Pro-Issue has a conical tapered head, providing a good fit and ensures the chain is kept in place.
- Developed, tested and used by professional cycling teams such as Garmin-Sharp and Lampre-Merida
- Prevents chain from slipping off rings
- Compatible with braze-on front mechs
- Modular system is fully adjustable for perfect retention
- 3mm Allen key required to adjust
- Conical tapered head provides extra security
- Anodised black or red colour
- Weight: 10g