SKS Mudrocker Rear Mudguard
Fitted to the seatstays using rubberised hook and loop fasteners, the SKS Mudrocker Rear Mudguard is designed to integrate fully with the frame and wheel, deflecting dirt and spray. There's a soft, wedge-shaped pad in the mounting brackets that prevents damage to the frame, and it can be moved to best suit the bike. Additionally, an adjustable clip-on extender is included that creates a barrier to dirt in the bottom bracket and derailleur areas. For extra protection against road spray for the rider and others behind, an extension can be fitted.
- Made of fibreglass-reinforced plastic
- Mounting to the seatstays with rubberised hook and loop fasteners
- Clip-on extender and extension included
- Ideal for mountain bikes
- Suitable for full suspension bikes and mountain bikes with a Vario seatpost
- Made in Germany
- Maximum tyre width: 76mm
- Compatible wheel sizes: 27.5" (650b)", 28", 29"
- Length: 840mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 318 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".