SKS Raceblade Pro Mudguards
With the versatility to be used with bikes that have rim caliper brakes, disc brakes and aero forks, it's no wonder the SKS Raceblade Pro Mudguards are one of the most popular choices amongst winter riders and wet-weather commuters. Designed for framesets that don't have mudguard mounting eyelets, the smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system and rubber straps make fitting directly onto the seat stays and fork blades easy and secure. The length of the stays is adjustable, offering the perfect fitting for the wheel's radius and the super light, extra-long mudguard flaps provide extra spray protection for those torrential days in the saddle.
Tyres with a width of up to 25mm are supported allowing a choice between the most common winter tyres on the market, while an included adhesive protection kit stops any damage occurring to the frameset's paintwork.
- Includes front and rear wheel mudguards
- A perfect mudguard solution for bikes that don't have mudguard attachment eyelets
- They attach directly to the seat stays and fork blades via secure rubber straps
- Fits 700c wheels only
- Compatible with tyres up to 25mm - wider tyres than this aren't recommended
- Perfect for protecting against road spray
- Extra-long mudguard flaps provide extra protection against wet weather
- Adjustable stays offer precision fitting
- Smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system for quick on and off attachment
- Adhesive protection kit eliminates any damage to paintwork